Monday, July 12, 2010

Aloe Vera Juice Mix

I am really enjoying my aloe vera juice mix, which I adapted from Traycee. I spray it on my hair while it's wet and it air dries really moist:

1 cup aloe vera juice
2 teaspoons glycerin
1/4 cup distilled water

I also use it on my baby's hair. His hair is curly (not kinky like mine at all!), but gets dry fast. I spray it on after his bath. Before I started using this, parts of his hair would be curly, while other parts stayed straight. Now his whole head stays curly, and the curls are a lot more defined. His hair has really benefited from it in the past couple of weeks.

I keep my spray bottle of this mix in the refrigerator. I bought a big bottle of the aloe vera juice (from Walmart), so I don't know what I'm going to do with all that juice I have. I tried to drink it, but didn't like the taste. Yesterday, I gave my friend, who is also on a healthy hair journey, a liter of it, but I still have a lot left!

No comments: