My staples for wash days:
- Pre-poo: Organix Coconut or Vanilla Conditioner
- Shampoo: Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo OR Creme of Nature (green label)
- Conditioner: V05 Moisture Milk
- Deep Conditioner: ORS Replenishing Conditioner
- Leave-In Conditioner: Giovanni Direct
I'm 9 weeks post relaxer today. I'm going to a family event this weekend and away for work next week, but I will not relax. My edges are a little kinky (it's all new growth since I lost a lot during my postpartum shedding). It's fine though. I want to make it to at least 11 weeks this time before getting a relaxer. My hair looks fine, other than my edges, but it doesn't bother me too much. I cover most of it with my hair, and I could use some gel or something if it really gets bad.