Thursday, March 17, 2011

No Photos

I haven't posted any photos recently because my camera is broken :-(

I actually tried to take it apart and fix it, but that was a disaster. I told my man to bring me an eyeglasses repair kit on his way home because I needed a tiny screwdriver. He said he would rather bring me a new camera, lol. I've had my camera for about 6 years, so I guess it is time for a new one. Even my stepdaughter told me that cameras have come a long way in the past 6 years. Alright, alright. They said they'll buy me a new one for my birthday next month, but I want one now. I need to take pictures of my hair, but I also just like taking pictures in general. How am I going to go another month without taking pictures of my baby and the rest of my family?! I know a lot of people do it, but I hate how photos from my phone come out. If I see one I like on sale, I might have to buy it myself.

Anyway, my hair is doing really well. I'm loving the products I've been using, and my hair has been so manageable. I'm focusing on retaining moisture through conditioners, so during the week, I've only been sealing with oil at night. It seems to be working pretty well. I'm convinced that either I wasn't using the right moisturizers and/or I needed a better conditioner. Well, I've been using Kenra for my deep conditioning for the past 3 weeks and it's been wonderful. Wouldn't it be nice to not have to use moisturizer at all?

I also think using the black rinse has conditioned my hair and helps it retain moisture. My natural hair color is a "dirty" shade of brown, and I have almost always had a hard time keeping it moisturized without a color rinse. My son has the same issue. Even though his texture is different from mine (probably 3c or something), his hair seems like it's always dry. I didn't get a chance to do it this winter, but next year I will be sewing satin linings in his hats like I do mine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lolol..I did that to my last camera. I have nooo idea why I thought I could fix it. I swear it looked exactly like yours did in that picture. :-D I came across your blog, while looking for Jamaican black castor oil. :-D