Thursday, September 29, 2011

September 2011 Hair Updates

I haven't been blogging for the past month, partly because work and life has me busy, but mostly because I've just been trying to stay consistent with my hair regimen. The only new thing is that I have been baggying more, but I only do it for a short period of time. Either in the evening or in the morning while I'm getting dressed, I apply a little moisturizer to my hair, put on a plastic cap, and then a silk scarf. I keep it on for about an hour while I cook dinner or get dressed. When I take the scarf and bag off, my hair is super moist. I've been doing this 3-4 times a week and it seems to solve my dry hair problems. My edges have always been a problem- they get dry and then break off. I've noticed the biggest difference in my edges. Baggying keeps them moist and they lay down the way I want them to. An hour is just enough for me to baggy. I find if I baggy overnight or for longer periods, my hair is just mushy, wet and weak.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could you please post your weekly regimen just like you "October 08 Hair Update" where you outline what products you use and your regimen? It would be so helpful so we can see in one place all your products and techniques in a brief overview!