I’ve been tagged by The Coarse Hair Diary and Relaxed Hair Health! Here are 6 Quirky things about me:
1. My dream job is to be a landscaper. I really love working out in my yard. It’s a great workout in the fresh air and sun, and it’s nice to see the fruits of my labor, literally.
2. I love playing tennis, especially competitively. I played as a kid, gave it up when I was a teen, and started back 2 years ago. Since I moved from NC 3 weeks ago, I haven’t played, but I’m dying to find someone to play with. I don’t consider myself a competitive person, but get me on a tennis court and you’re in trouble!
3. My nails grow extremely fast. Even when I was a little girl, people used to always mention how long and healthy my nails were. I try to keep them short, so I have to cut them at least once or twice a week. Why won’t my hair grow as fast??!!
4. I don’t have any tattoos, but I do have a brand. I got it in college after I pledged my sorority. Sometimes I forget it’s there.
5. I used to be in a dance group in high school called SIKE- Sisters in Krazy Effect! LOL!
6. I wear Invisaligns and I am an obsessive flosser.
The Rules: Link the person who tagged you. Mention the rules in your blog. Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours. Tag six following bloggers by linking them. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
I couldn't find 6 bloggers, but I tagged Crown and Glory, Hair My Story, Product Junkie Diva, Afrobella, and Mane & Chic.