- Consider going back to washing once a week instead of 2 (I’m thinking every 5-7 days). I don’t think I’ll have the energy or motivation to wash as often anyway (I think I have a touch of seasonal affective disorder). My hair may need a wash twice a week since it has been thriving, so we’ll see..
- Wear hats whenever I can. In the winter in Boston, I usually keep my hair wrapped in my silk scarf, put a hat over it, and comb out my hair when I get to work.
- Wear silk scarves so that my hair doesn’t rub against wool sweaters and coats.
- Leave my pre-poo in longer than 30 minutes.
- Use the DIY steam treatment every time I deep condition.
- Be better at massaging my scalp and sealing ends- once or even twice a day!
- Apply a color rinse every other week to better condition my hair.
- Incorporate protective styles once my hair gets to shoulder-length (crossing my fingers for February ’09).
I plan on changing my products too much, I’m just not going to be doing as many co-washes.