Monday, December 7, 2009

12 Weeks Post Relaxer

It's hard to believe that less than 2 years ago, I was getting a relaxer every 6 weeks, and now I'm at 12! I NEVER thought I could go this long without a touch-up, but with the right products and maintenance, I've done it. I actually feel like I could go one or two more weeks, but I won't push it.

No secret, but the key for me is weekly deep conditioning, and keeping my hair (especially my ends) moisturized.

I know I haven't made it to APL yet, but I'm excited to see how much my hair has grown after my relaxer this week.

7 comments:

Sunshyne said...

Your hair looks super healthy and I love the shine.

Anonymous said...

your hair has done a complete 360 from your befroe pics..its thriving
and healthy..

you look cute!!!!

Hair and Beyond said...

I agree with SunShyne, your hair looks great.

Megahopeful1 said...

your hair look really health, and it funny i am on my journey to healthy hair also !!!! but your hair look fierce lol

Tamil Home Recipes said...

Good post.

Tiffanita said...

Thanks for the nice compliments!

The Anti Hair Slave said...

Cute Curls!