Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Back to Black

I did it. I colored my hair black again. I really missed the shine and the thicker/healthier look. I wanted to use Adore semi permanent, but the beauty supply store I went to was out, so I used black from The Beautiful Collection. I did my normal wash, protein condition, and moisturizing deep condition (I added aloe vera juice to my conditioner). I just bought Giovanni Vitapro Fusion Leave-In, so I used that in addition to my diluted Infusium 23. When I took my rollers out, my hair looked like this:


I was really happy I decided to go back to black. My hair is so shiny, looks thicker and there are no grays in sight! Here it is after my saran wrap:

I also bought a 1/2 inch ceramic flat iron for my roots. I only used it for my roots in my part, and my edges. It made a huge difference. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to stretch my relaxer to 12 weeks, but now I think I can make another 3 and half weeks. Hopefully...

No comments: