Thursday, March 24, 2011

Goodbye Aphogee 2 Minute

I've been using Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor for 3 years. I realized last year that it really wasn't doing anything for my hair, but I continued to use it because I thought my hair needed the protein. What I know now is that my hair does need the protein, just not from this product. A little over a month ago, I replaced the Aphogee with Mane 'n Tail conditioner as my 2 minute protein conditioner while I'm the shower, and boy do I notice a difference. Even after 2 minutes, I can feel how much more moist and strong my hair is. I'm throwing out the Aphogee for good now. I'm still mad at myself for trying to force that product. This is another lesson for me to not use products that don't do anything for my hair. What a waste of time and money...I can't even be mad at the product because I should have known to stop using it a long time ago.

No comments: