Friday, July 8, 2011

June 2011 Relaxer

I got a relaxer last week- I went 10 weeks, which I think is good for me at this point. The relaxer went well, but I did burn, which hasn't happened in almost 3 years! I oiled my scalp well, as I usually do. I think since I've been working out so much, the fact that I sweated the day before at the gym caused my pores to be more open. I didn't burn too bad, but I do have a little scab in the back. Next time, I may skip the gym the day before and do a better job of oiling my scalp.

I told my stylist that my ends were pretty dry and crispy, so she gave me a trim. I'm still at APL, which fine with me as long as my ends are healthy:



I got a lot of compliments on my hair when I went out of town last weekend for my best friend's wedding.

I'm trying something new and big this weekend, so stay tuned....

4 comments:

Finehairsistas said...

Your hair looks fab. I love your ends. Your hair looks super healthy. Keep up the good work :o)

fefe

Euthie said...

Lovely results! It's so shiny!

Hairlicious Inc. said...

Wow I'm impressed. Your hair looks fab girl. Yes, next time skip the work out..at least 3-4 days before a touch-up. HHJ.

Sunshyne

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!x