Saturday, February 2, 2008

My first wash using my new regimen

Last night I did my daily scalp massage and put some MN mixed with sulfur 8 on my scalp. Today, I washed & conditioned my hair with new my plan for the first time:

Pre-poo:
Organics Hair Mayonnaise
Shampoo:
KeraCare Dry & Itchy Scalp Shampoo
Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo
Condition:
KeraCare Dry & Itchy Scalp Conditioner
Deep Condition:
Elasta QP DPR-11 mixed with extra virgin olive oil and honey
Leave-in Conditioner:
Parnevu Scalp Therapy Leave-in Conditioner
Rollerset:
Lottabody diluted with water and water to keep my hair wet. I set my hair on rollers and sat under the dryer for about 80 minutes
Wrap:
After I took the rollers out, I put some KeraCare Creme Hairdress and Isoplus Tea Tree & Aloe oil sheen on my hair. I wrapped my hair and wrapped it with saran wrap and sat under the dryer for about 15 minutes

I love the results! I liked all of the products, so I'm going to do the same thing next weekend. I'm so happy! You can see my pictures here.

No comments: