Friday, June 27, 2008

Short Hair Chick?

Every other week or so, I consider cutting my hair short again. I first cut my hair my junior year in college. I've grown it to my shoulder maybe 2 or 3 times since then, but I always end up going short again. Lately, I've been asking myself, "Am I a short-hair chick?" Most people think short hair is difficult to maintain, but not for me. I still rollerset, and I feel like I don't have to do much besides keep my nape lined up, which a barber can do. I find that when I have short hair, I look neater, more sophisticated, and more professional. Even my friends tell me that short hair is more flattering for me. My boyfriend recently told me that I seem more confident with short hair. Interesting...I realize that I'm not as good at doing my hair when it's longer, so part of me thinks I should be more patient. Even though long hair is more in style right now, when I see women with short hair, I get jealous!



3 comments:

Ms. S said...

Sometime I wish I had the face for short hair... then I won't have to worry so much about retaining length.

Unknown said...

I love rihanna's hair always.

Hairlicious Inc. said...

I dunno why Rihanna dyed it brown, I loved it jet blk