Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Big Hair

I love big hair. I have been pincurling my hair consistently because I feel like I get so much more volume. I only wrap my hair after a relaxer, and after my last relaxer, I only wrapped the perimeter and pincurled the top for bigger hair. Some times I'll do 5-6 pincurls for a lot of curls, while other times I'll just do 3 (2 on each side at the front, and one in the back).

I haven't been wearing my hair up as much as I planned, but last week I wore it up in a bun or a ponytail with a front "poof" all week.

I know I've been slacking on photos, but I'm going to try to do better. The first picture is from today, after combing out 3 pincurls. The second is the day after my relaxer in December when I pincurled the top and wrapped the bottom:

No comments: