- Keracare Dry & Itchy scalp shampoo
- Keracare Dry & Itchy scalp conditioner
- Keracare Conditioning Creme Headdress
- Paul Mitchell Skinny Serum
- Paul Mitchel The Cream leave-in conditioner
- Some kind of clarifying shampoo (but I read that you can add a bit of baking soda to shampoo to get rid of build-up!)
- Round brush
- Elasta QP Mango Butter
- Keracare Humecto (in the tub) OR Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Conditioner (at Whole Foods)
- Keracare Silken Seal
- Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner
I built this wishlist based on products I've used in the past, recommendations from friends, and reading Macherieamour's blog and LCHF.
2/4/08 Update: I bought #1, 2, 3 last week and I really like them. I'm not buying #4 and 5 because based on my epiphany, I don't think my hair likes Paul Mitchell products too much. I'm going to put some baking soda in my shampoo, so we can scratch #6. I still need to get a round brush (#7), but I won't need that until I have a considerable amount of new growth, which should be in 4-5 weeks. I'm going to go through the products I already have before I try to buy #8, 9, 10, and 11. I am recovering from my hair product addiction slowly but surely!